A Cool and Kind of Complicated Business Idea

Hello and welcome back to my blog! This class and specifically this action project has been interesting. Social Entrepreneurship, the class I took this term has allowed me to take a business idea that I may have had lingering and fully flesh it out. I learned a lot more about what it means to start a business. I began thinking about a business that would take donated books, sell them at a coffee shop, and donate the profits to a charity. Well I decided to make this a structure that could apply to any couple of companies. For this project, I've created a through business plan that could be presented to investors. I hope you enjoy reading through this!




Thank you so much for going through my business plan! This AP was definitely tough. I understood the main idea of these concepts but I struggled a lot with getting specific details in relation to my business plan. I am proud of the final product nonetheless.

Comments

Popular Posts