Educate the public? How so?



The final action project of my STEAM sequence comes from the class, Frontiers. In this second unit of Frontiers, I have learned a lot about space exploration and the beginning of the universe. I have found this unit to be incredibly useful for my understanding the intersections between religion and science. In class, we had a discussion that allowed me to better understand other people's opinions while growing in my own. I have appreciated the different takes on space science, specially in relation to alternative theories. I decided to focus my action project on this to some extent. The primary question I answered in my research paper is "what are effective ways to educate the general public on cutting edge scientific phenomena in relation to astronomy?". I wanted to think more about science communication and the reality of people's understanding and comprehension of scientific phenomena.


Comments

Popular Posts