Mi Casa Fabuloso

Mi Casa Fabuloso

In my Spanish class, I have been studying the grammar of the language. I have been learning how to use verbs ending in -ar, -ir, and -er, along with how they are used in vocabulary related to household objects. I have created an original floor plan of a hypothetical house. I really enjoyed this project because I was able to use my knowledge of the language along with creating something I can be proud of. The floor plan you are about to take a look at shows many different rooms of a house, some of them more silly and unrealistic than others, but this is what I loved most in creating it. I found it a bit challenging coming up with creative placements of rooms, I didn't want it to be boring and unoriginal.  Each room is labeled in spanish as well as the english translation.


(Mi Casa Fabuloso, KH, 2022)

Present Progressive - 


Estoy comiendo. 

Estoy cocinando. 

 

Direct and Indirect Object Pronouns - 

Hago la tarea en el comedor. → La hago en el condor. 

direct object 

 

Como con mi hermano. → Le como. 

indirect object 


The Image below shows a rough 1st draft of my floorplan.

(Mi Casa Fabuloso Rough Draft, KH, 2022)

Comments

Popular Posts