Interview Simulator

 This term, I have taken a class called Computer Science, online like all my other classes. In this class we have been working with different codes like binary, python, and if statements within python. I have created an if statement code. In this code, I have created an interview simulator. I was asked to create a chatbot, like this one, but I decided to take it one step further and create a chatbot that would allow one to pretend they are in a simulator being asked questions that one would be asked in an interview. I know that whenever I have been in an interview, I get nervous. I decided to create something that would hopefully help someone who has a similar experience as me. 



 

 

As I made this code, I had to overcome some complications and difficulties, but I was able to better understand those complications with the help of my classmates and teacher. I think that out of all of my online classes Computer Science was the most favorable. I was able to understand what I was learning better then I have been able with my other classes which I thought was interesting. Throughout this class, I have developed more of a interest in coding. I would be interested in potentially learning more advanced coding.  

Comments

  1. Fascinating study! You're learning important first steps in all that can be done with computers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts