Computer Science Code

This term, I have been taking a computer science class. I have learned about the history of computers and computer coding. I have learned Binary and Python. I created a project, using Python, to create a calculator and a hypothetical letter to an alderman. I enjoyed creating these codes and I hope you can find a usefulness with them too.




 








Getting started on this project was a bit difficult to find inspiration. Once I found that inspiration things went pretty smoothly. I did want to make some of it more complex but found that too difficult. If I had more time with this I would have made the calculator code have more options. I am appreciative of the helpfulness of both my class mate and my teacher. Thank you for coming to my blog and using my codes.

Comments

Popular Posts