Baking Lab Report

In this strange time we rely on one another. We look for some kind of normalcy while still trying to be safe. In the wake of this pandemic, all of my schooling has been moved online. Well, almost all of it. All of my classes are online but I am still able to create projects using things around my house. In my STEAM class, I have created a project, or experiment, using household ingredients. We have been talking about baking and the science behind it. We have discussed the chemical reactions within baking. This action project put all that we discussed into reality. I was able to conduct an experiment showing this science. I used a common recipe and change a single ingredient to see if it would have the same outcome.


  If I were to do this experiment again I would like to try changing other ingredients like possibly see what could work as an alternative to the oil. I think that it would also be interesting to see if buttermilk could work as an alternative to eggs in another recipe, something other than brownies.

Comments

Popular Posts