My Truths: Memories Shape Who We Are

For the last month I have been taking a class called Who Am I? This class is about philosophy and how we can use philosophical thinking in our day-to-day life. We have been reading a book called Sophie's World and this book talks about different philosophers and what they believed. In this class I have been able to think a lot more about what I believe and how other things in my life affect my beliefs such as religion, family, experiences etc.

For this Action project we have been asked to create a podcast expressing some of our truths and beliefs. I chose to talk about how I believe that experiences and memories shape who we are as people. In my podcast I talked about some experiences that I have had. These different experiences have changed my thinking whether it was a first-hand experience or a story of an experience that has been passed down through generations.


Comments

Popular Posts