Sustainable Energy

In my SDGs class, we have been talking about sustainable development. Sustainable development is the development of economies in a way that makes people think about their needs today, while still thinking of their need in the future. I could both stand with and against the idea of sustainable development. I think that sustainable development could be possible if people put aside their difference of opinions and worked together to create a different kind of society in which people respect others' opinions. I am not certain whether or not I believe this is possible due to the fact that different opinions can be beneficial but also inferior. I was able to interview quite a few people and hear their opinions. I interviewed my brother-in-law Alex, my brother Jared, my Grandpa, my Dad, and my friend Jonathan. I chose these people because I thought they would have some knowledge when it comes to sustainable development. I got a lot of information from these interviews including thing that I had not thought about with this topic. I was a little surprised with how my Grandpa answered the question, as he says immediately that he does not think sustainable development is possible globally. I have created a mini magazine also known as a zine talks about sustainable development goal number 7 which is access to clean and affordable energy.


Comments

Popular Posts