My Resilient Pursuit Towards Success

Well, I finally made it to my final action project at GCE. My final class of the term is called Endurance. In this class, we have studied different experiences humans have successfully endured and the impact it has on their lives. We studied the story of Malala Yousafzai and the way she used it to catapult her career in activism. My assignment was to create a survival guide to use for my future years to come. I decided to focus on the next ten years with specific emphasis on my education. I created a timeline with milestones for each year as well as things to keep me motivated to complete my timeline. I began with a 'lay of the land' to introduce myself as well as my mission and vision statement that reflects who I am and what motivates me. I hope you enjoy looking through this as much as I hope this is beneficial to me in the future, as something to look back and reflect on. 

Copy of Beige and Brown Vintage Scrapbook Literature Lesson Plan Classic Novels Presentation by KH

This final action project has been a good close to my senior year. I learned some good lessons about myself and the wya I'd like to be a global citizen for years to come. I have learned how to empathize with others and gain knowledge from the hardships others have faced, and learn to use my experiences as productive lessons for my future. I am continuing to learn how to interact with unfamiliar pursuits that can ultimately lead to my success. I am excited for my future and I will use my newfound knowledge to continue my growth. 

Comments

Popular Posts